Customer Experience Associate
We are a direct-to-consumer children’s furniture brand built for growing imaginations. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Customer Experience Associate to join our Customer Experience team.
Our Customer Experience team embodies how we put customers (and their Nuggeteers) at the center of every brand decision. Our team understands the attitudes, behaviors, needs, and interests of both current and future customers through custom quantitative and qualitative research. This team is integrated into our marketing team, and regularly advises on broader brand strategy and product development decisions. We ensure the customer stays at the forefront of everything we do by providing solutions, communications, and insights across a breadth of channels.
We are looking for candidates who would describe themselves as enthusiastic, patient, thoughtful, and passionate about building the strongest customer relationships. It is critical that applicants join us with a “no-such-thing-as-a-stupid-question” attitude. A sense of humor is a must!
The Customer Experience team pride themselves on being friendly, warm, and thoughtful. We are empathetic and respectful towards our customers and one another.
Who You Are:
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills is a must, and candidates should also be comfortable with communicating over Social Media.
- Curious problem solver focused on developing the best possible outcome for all customers
- Detail-oriented mindset with strong project management, process, and organizational skills; can prioritize effectively to manage multiple projects, and varied timelines
- Skilled in Google analysis/presentation tools; familiarity with Customer Service software a plus.
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, adapt to changing demands, and make quick yet well thought-out decisions will be essential in this role
- Passionate about play, appreciation for all children and children's development (but that’s a given!) Educators are a plus.
What does the job entail?
- Deliver customer experience of the highest quality across email and social platforms.
- Package replacement parts and sort returns
- Use our communication software to interact with your teammates and other departments
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve each customer’s experience
- Approach your day-to-day work with a reformer’s mindset and make suggestions of how we can do better together
- Act as resource within the Product and Marketing Teams for organizational change based on your customer insights
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Free Nuggets
- Fun, relaxed working environment
- Pup friendly office! (When we return to the office)
Nugget is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Nugget policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Job Type: Salaried, Full-time
Location: North Carolina (Temporarily remote due to COVID-19)