NUGGET COVER CLUB – JUNE 2023 OFFICIAL RULES
NUGGET COVER CLUB – JUNE 2023
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Nugget Comfort LLC, 200 Business Park Drive, Butner, North Carolina 27509 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older at the time of entry, except for employees, directors, managers, officers, members, agents and representative of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. The promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Beginning at 10:00am EST on June 26, 2023, and continuing through 12:00pm EST on June 27, 2023 (“Promotion Period”), log on to nuggetcomfort.com and click on the Nugget Cover Club banner at the top of the webpage and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Entrants also have the option to obtain one entry via email by sending a request for entry including their full name, complete mailing address, and phone number. This request for entry should be sent to Sponsor with the exact subject line “Campaign for Southern Equality Cover Club entry” at email@example.com. Only one free entry per person. All entries must include all requested information and be received by Sponsor prior to 10:00 am EST on June 27, 2023.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about June 27, 2023, by the Company to select the winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and release of Company within three (3) days of the date notice is sent by Sponsor or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option, but is not required, to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may, but is not required to, be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or any statement made by you regarding the promotion or Sponsor for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the promotion, each entrant releases and discharges Sponsor, the Promotion Parties and any other party associated with the development or administration of this promotion, and each of their parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, together with each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion, including without limitation any and all claims, costs, injuries, losses, damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”), and entrants and the prize winners release and discharge the Released Entities from any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this promotion and the use, misuse, possession or redemption of a prize. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the prize winners shall indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities from any claims or damages for bodily injury, sickness, disease or death or from any claims for damage to tangible property. This indemnification shall extend to Claims resulting from use of a prize and shall apply only to the extent that the Claim is caused in whole or in part by any negligent act or omission of the prize winner or user.
- DISCLAIMERS: The Released Entities will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the promotion, or announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, extend, cancel or modify this promotion (with or without notice) in a manner deemed appropriate in its sole discretion, and may, but is not required to, substitute another promotion in its place. THE RELEASED ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, REGARDING THE PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE.
- PRIZES: There will be ten (10) total participants awarded a prize of one (1) “Mix and Match” Cover Set (approximate retail value: $119 to $149). A “Mix and Match” Cover Set means that each winner can select a current non-collaboration color for each piece in a Cover Set (2 pillows, 1 base and 1 cushion). No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. No cash substitutions will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any applicable federal, state or local taxes and any expenses or costs incurred in connection with or incidental to receipt or use of a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner, and Sponsor and the Released Entities shall not be responsible or liable for expenses or charges incurred by a prize winner in connection with the receipt or use of the prize. All prizes will be awarded upon Sponsor’s confirmation of eligibility and receipt of affidavit of eligibility and release. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, but is not required to award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. PRIZES ARE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES, AND AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the promotion is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (i) infection by computer virus or bugs, (ii) tampering or unauthorized intervention, (iii) fraud, (iv) technical failures, or (v) any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award a prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) the cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The failure of Sponsor or the Released Entities to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, act of domestic terrorism, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, pandemic or epidemic, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of such parties (excepting compliance with applicable codes or regulations) or other force majeure events will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws. By participating in the promotion, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the promotion, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of North Carolina; (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event will attorney fees be awarded or recoverable; (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, special damages, lost profits, other damages, and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (v) entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and he/she waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- MISCELLANEOUS: These Official Rules contain the full and complete understanding with respect to the promotion and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral, electronic or written. The headings herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of these Official Rules, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. No amendment to, or waiver of, any provision of these Official Rules shall be effective unless in writing and signed by Sponsor. The waiver by Sponsor of any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision herein. The rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by entrant, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Sponsor, and any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be null and void. These Official Rules shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the permitted successors and assigns of Sponsor and entrants.
- RELEASE: This promotion is sponsored by Nugget Comfort LLC. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY.
- WINNERS LIST: If required by law, a list of the names of all prize winners may be available after all winners have accepted their respective prize, by sending such a request to: Nugget Comfort LLC, 200 Business Park Drive, Butner, North Carolina 27509.
Winner Order Numbers: