Nugget 'N Chill: Announcing Accounts
No, we can't let you borrow our Netflix password, but we think you'll like this almost as much — your own login to the Nugget site, where you can check your order history, save a default shipping address before ordering, cancel eligible orders that haven't shipped yet, and view tracking links for orders that have already shipped.
You can access "Accounts" in the upper right hand corner of our site on desktops, and at the bottom of the side menu on mobile. Let's go!
WHAT "ACCOUNTS" ALLOW
• Faster ordering! To help make the buying process simpler and quicker, you can create an account and save your default Shipping Address (and triple-check it!) so that it's ready to go when you place your order. When you head to check out with a Nugget, your address will be pre-filled in the shipping form, and you'll just need to pay!
• All your orders in one place! Are you one of the thousands of households that has gone full-blown multi-Nugget madness? Don't worry about searching for order and shipping confirmation emails when you want to check your tracking or contact customer service — everything's now in one place! You'll see items ordered, price paid, fulfillment status, and the address your order was shipped to.
• Canceling eligible orders that haven't shipped yet! Did you accidentally order the wrong color or enter in an old shipping address from that time you lived in another state? We've tried to make order cancellations as easy as possible for eligible orders. If your order hasn't shipped yet, is a single-item order, and isn't a final sale purchase, you'll see an option to cancel right through your account.
• Revenge against your spam filter! Sometimes, important Nugget shipping emails get captured by spam and promotions filters, leading to needless back-and-forth efforts with our customer service team to locate them. No more! With an account, all of your orders are in one place, tracking links included, right on our website.
WHAT "ACCOUNTS" DON'T ALLOW
• Changing your shipping address after placing an order. The new Accounts system is pretty magical, but it doesn't allow the changing of details after you've placed an order. To make those changes, you'll need to reach out to our Customer Team for help, or cancel eligible orders and re-order with the correct info. We encourage you to take 5 minutes now to create an Account and make sure your info is correct!
• Refunding or returning an order. In the unlikely event that you don't love the Nugget, just reach out to a friendly Nuggeteer from our Customer Team and they'll be happy to assist. Please see our return policies here in FAQs!
• Checking your order status. In your account, you'll be able to see updates through a tracking link once your order ships, but prior to shipment, there won't be any additional information beyond the shipping estimate communicated in your order confirmation email.
• Changing your email address. Got a typo in your email address? That's an easy fix for us at Nugget HQ. Send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO USE ACCOUNTS!
After clicking "Accounts," you'll see a Login page that you'll use to login once you've created an account. If you haven't created an account with us yet, even if you've purchased before, you'll need to hit Create One in the bottom of the form. This allows you to set a login email, and password. You'll be emailed a Welcome Confirmation, and you'll be on your way. Return to the login page, and enter your email and password.
Once you've logged in, if you've ordered approximately 25 Nuggets, this is what your account looks like. You'll see order numbers, order dates, fulfillment status, refund status, and total price paid.
If you've never ordered before, you'll be prompted to set a New Shipping Address — unlike during checkout, this one does not auto-correct, so double-check your work! If you've ordered already, you'll see a button to Edit Addresses, if you want to make a change for future orders.
Alright, looks like everything is accounted for, if you know what we're saying. Reach out to us and we'll answer as best we can. We'll leave you with this thought: What says more about a person, their Netflix watchlist or their Nugget order history?