We love the passion, energy, and creativity that Nuggeteers bring to our online communities, from our Instagram and Facebook pages to email exchanges. Our goal is to build a healthy corner on the internet, one that we would be proud for future generations to participate in and build upon one day. In order to create such a productive, safe, fun and respectful place, we find it necessary to enforce certain guidelines on content that we create or share:
- We do not tolerate any form of hate speech or discrimination, including racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, abuse of minorities, religious insults, profanity or other forms of hate speech.
- Blatant misinformation or deliberately misleading information is not allowed and will be removed.
- No nastiness/stirring the pot/being provocative.
- Advertising commercial or private goods and services in any of our online comments sections is not allowed.
- Do not post private data that violates personal privacy or the privacy of others, such as addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses.
- We reserve the right to edit, hide, or delete any post or comment that violates our guidelines; users who continue to violate our community guidelines may be blocked or silenced temporarily or permanently.
- These guidelines are a working document that we reserve the right to change or update as needed.
These guidelines apply to the social media accounts that we run and manage: @NuggetComfort on Facebook and Instagram, and @NuggetCoverClub on Instagram. Users may encounter or participate in fan pages or other online groups that we do not manage, and as such, do not have any direct oversight or control over.Let’s build a healthy, happy corner of the internet together, one post at a time.