The More You Nugget
A program supporting public school classrooms
Nominations are closed for the 2021 school year. Please check back in June 2022!
While we strive for perfection at Nugget HQ, we occasionally receive materials that, for various reasons, do not meet our quality standards, but are still perfectly fun-ctional. Think of these as the snowflakes of the Nugget universe: beautiful and unique, all with a slightly different flaw that makes them perfectly imperfect. These products are disqualified from meeting our strict warranty standards but they are still perfectly bounce-able, buildable, and ready for play!
Enter our The More You Nugget program, which donates our nearly-perfect Nuggets to some of the most important community leaders and advocates for children in communities across the country: public school teachers. Students, parents, fellow teachers, principals — if there’s a public school teacher in your life who you think would love a Nugget for their classroom, please consider nominating them for our The More You Nugget program. Our nomination form is open from June through August and we send out Nuggets throughout the year to selected teachers.
How does it work?
To nominate a teacher for selection
Fill out this form. Be sure to include the school’s shipping information and teacher’s school-issued email address, as well as your experience working with this teacher. We want to hear all about the incredible work they do! Teachers, please feel free to self-nominate and tell us how you would use a Nugget in your classroom.
Some rules and details:
- To be eligible for selection, teachers must work at a U.S. public school with ages kindergarten through fifth grade and have a public school email address. This includes K-5 teachers, librarians, special education teachers, music, art, and STEM teachers, and more!
- Teachers, please feel free to self-nominate as well. Really, please do!
- We will notify all selected teachers by email, so please be sure to submit a valid email address with nomination.
- We cannot know in advance which colors we will have available; selected teachers will receive a random color based on availability.
- Our nomination form is open from June to August; we review teachers from this nomination pool on a rolling basis, with a limited number selected each month as supplies allow.
- Occasionally, we partner with other companies to send out additional products to selected teachers! These partnerships occur as supplies allow.
- We love partnering with like-minded companies who care deeply about education, equity, and access to high-quality classroom resources – just like us.
- Interested in partnering? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include "TMYN Partnership" in the subject line.