The More You Nugget
A program supporting public school classrooms
Thank you to everyone who nominated a teacher or applied for the 2022-23 school year— we will notify selected teachers on a rolling basis August-May.
While we strive for perfection at Nugget HQ, we occasionally receive materials that, for various reasons, do not meet our quality standards, but are still perfectly fun-ctional. Think of these as the snowflakes of the Nugget universe: beautiful and unique, all with a slightly different flaw that makes them perfectly imperfect. These products are disqualified from meeting our strict warranty standards but they are still perfectly bounce-able, buildable, and ready for play!
Enter our The More You Nugget program, which donates our nearly-perfect Nuggets to some of the most important community leaders and advocates for children in communities across the country: public school teachers. We accepted nominations and applications for the 2022-23 school year over the summer and will send out Nuggets throughout the year to selected teachers.
How does it work?
Some rules and details:
- To be eligible for selection, teachers must work at a U.S. public school with ages kindergarten through fifth grade and have a public school email address. This includes K-5 teachers, librarians, special education teachers, music, art, and STEM teachers, and more!
- Teachers will be considered through both the application and nomination pool; it is not required to have both.
- We will notify all selected teachers by email, so please be sure to submit a valid email address with nomination.
- We cannot know in advance which colors we will have available; selected teachers will receive a random color based on availability.
- We love partnering with like-minded companies who care deeply about education, equity, and access to high-quality classroom resources – just like us.
- Our 2022-23 school year partner is Novel Effect, an app that follows along with interactive music and sound effects, creating magical moments when reading aloud with a child.
- Past partners include A Kids Book About, a new kind of kids media company who is committed to empowering a generation of kids through diverse storytelling, and Slumberkins, a company committed to helping all children build social-emotional skills.